The sun is FINALLY out! Check out these 10 super cute sunglasses, all under $20!
Chicago is amazing… obviously. Here are some of the things on our summer bucket list in Chicago.
2. Pitchfork Music Festival July 19-21
3. The Chicago Air and Water Show August 17-18
See our post from last year’s show
4. Day drink at Castaway’s at North Ave Beach
5. Brunch at Zella.. best deal in the city!
6. Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo… free admission!
7. Margs and Tacos at Big Star
8. Visit the Green City Market on a Saturday for fresh and locally grown fruit and veggies
9. Get DOSED on a Sunday
10. Taste of Chicago, July 10-14
11. Lollapalooza! Aug 2-4
Did we miss anything? Suggestions? I have a feeling we’ll be adding a Chicago Summer Bucket List Part Deux sometime soon….
Summer’s coming up & that means we are doing everything to get our beach bodies ready.
The #1 tip for healthy eating/living is water! If you’re looking for an awesome way to make your water interesting, try getting an Infuser Water Bottle. You put fruit in a compartment in the middle & it infuses your water, making it more fun to drink!
Obsessed! Check out the colorful, punk rock meets girly, East London style of Louise Gray in her Spring 2013 runway show. She obviously has a ton of fun designing, I love when collections are crazy & fun. She also has a makeup line at Topshop which perfectly showcases her signature style.
Crazy patterns & crazy eyebrows!