You’ll need ~
manzetti caramel sauce
1. pop the popcorn
2. toast the almonds & chop up in small pieces
3. mix popcorn & almonds
4. heat caramel with butter spray
5. add a teaspoon of cinnamon & a teaspoon of salt
6. mix the popcorn & almonds with the heated caramel mixture
7. spray a foil-covered baking sheet
8. put the popcorn in the oven at 250 degrees for 30 minutes
9. turn the corn halfway through
10. put in a dish on top of a wire cooling rack
11. wait for it to crisp and break into pieces!
12. add some m&ms to make it extra sweet!